Skip to content
- 5 cups Okra
- 3/4 cups Onions
- 1 cup diced Mini Peppers
- 1 small Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 finger Ginger Root
- 1/2 tablespoon of Grapeseed oil
- 1 cup of Hemp Milk
- Cut up the okra, onion, mini peppers, cayenne pepper and ginger root.
- Heat up 1/2 tablespoon of Grapeseed oil inside a pot, and then add the sliced ginger root into the pot.
- Let this heat for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour the remaining ingredients (excluding hemp milk) inside the pot and place on medium heat.
- Cook for a total of 20 minutes. BUT, after the first 15 minutes pass, begin making your hemp milk. (If your hemp milk is already prepared, go to Step 6).
- Pour the hemp milk inside the same pot while the food is still cooking.
- Allow your food to cook for 5 remaining minutes and then you can serve!
- Tip: To turn into a mushroom soup, substitute the 5 cups of okra for 5 cups of mushrooms.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection