Skip to content
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup Red Onions, sliced
- 3 Mini Peppers, sliced
- 1-2 Zucchinis
- Avocado oil (alternatives- Sesame oil & Grapeseed oil)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp of Agave
- Lightly coat pan with Avocado oil.
- Rinse off the Tomatoes, Onions, and Peppers, cut into smaller pieces, and add to the pan.
- Cook down the vegetables on medium-heat for 5-6 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, use a Spiralizer to make Zucchini "noodles. Add the Zucchini noodles to the pan, add your seasonings, mix together and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Let it cool. Enjoy!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection